Quality is size
We are committed to delivering the best driving instruction available in the UK. From our instructors to our teaching aids to our vehicles; we have welded our brand to the mast of quality, and our growth rate reflects that.
We understand that now more than ever, value for money is the paramount concern of many people looking to secure instruction. Our core conviction is that the learning-to-drive experience can be lifted from the ambiguous, uncertain, hit and miss affair that it too often is, to a strong, clear and structured process – lead by instructors at the top of their game, anchored by industry leading progress monitoring systems – and that this can be done without charging exorbitant lesson prices. We have to be the best. Our brand demands it, our pupils deserve it and our growth reflects it.
Love our instructors
As a driving school offering the highest quality instruction, we believe that our most effective work is in caring passionately about our instructors – who we bring on board, their experience working within our brand and their enthusiasm for what we, together with them, are doing.
- only take on instructors who display outstanding communication skills, perform consistently well, and share our passion for high quality, intelligent and empathetic instruction
- equip our instructors with the best teaching tools in the industry – bespoke and designed in-house
- encourage Sit-in Partnerships (SIPs) whereby paired instructors observe each others lessons. Instructors overwhelmingly and consistently name this as the single most effective professional developmental tool outside of personal experience. SIPs provides a benevolent, peer controlled environment that without fail causes instructors to support, learn from and be inspired by each other.
- host regular knowledge sharing and support meetings
- offer and encourage Continuing Professional Development (CPD) course attendance.
We are only as good as the drivers we create. Our brand of instruction is focused on drawing out, nurturing and developing your own vision for your own driving. Our instructors are specifically and purposely skilled in bringing to life your ambitions concerning your driving style (you learn quickest and best when you’re learning skills that mean a lot to you). And as ADIs (Approved Driving Instructors) graded at the top two levels of six, they are experts in developing your competence quickly through to test readiness.
There is no ownership of what is not truly yours. We understand that making you the driver you truly want to be is the only way of delivering driving skills, techniques and habits that give you true confidence on test and beyond into the phase that matters above all…real life.
meDriving was conceived in 2008 by our lead instructor Emeka Umunna who served as a BSM instructor for five years. Receiving three consecutive top pupil-pass-rate awards and achieving the highest pass rate over the course of his final year within his branch of well over twenty instructors, he decided to go solo and began developing the brand and its industry leading training aids.
Our pupil pass rate since 2008 is 68%; the national average is 47%.
We operate in southern Hertfordshire and most commonly take to test in and around Watford.
In April, May and June of 2012 our lead instructor was one of a number of instructors selected to assess and train Games Makers for driving duties in the 2012 London Olympics and Paralympics.
Driving instruction is a skill. It is our skill.
Learning should be simple.
Smart instruction makes learning simple.
Befriend and follow us on Facebook and Twitter and hear what we think…about everything.